#1 ranking for my three keywords?

It is time to look at those search engine optimization questions from the people who want help and steering. Let take a examine of a number of the Dear search engine marketing Drama Queen email which floods her box every day.....That is a Prozac moment approximately to take place in the SEO global.

Dear search engine optimization Drama Queen

I want a primary ranking for my net web site. The key phrases are garments, shoes and hats. I examine a lot accessible on how essential it's miles to be on Google. Can you promise me a #1 ranking for my three keywords?

Thanks

BA

Greetings BA
Of course I can guarantee #1 rating's on Google for those very regularly occurring key phrases that compete against missions of other web sites. AN SEO who couldn't isn't well worth their wait in gold. It is easy. First, I want you to purchase about 100,000 shares of Google stock. Once you are a primary holder, we can then bribe Google to both location you on top or we are able to sell their stock to Yahoo.

Let me know if you have made the purchase

Best

SEO Drama Queen

Dear search engine marketing Drama Queen

I contacted an search engine optimization organisation and that they said their fees are $three hundred a month for six months. They said they needed to get entry to my web page, make changes to code, write content, and assist me decide on key-word phrases, construct link stocks and on and on. I suppose that is a rip-off as I even have visible SEO for $25 a month and that they do now not want to paintings on my site or have me make adjustments, they simply publish the site to hundreds of engines. Should I go with the less steeply-priced company?

Thanks

ST

Greetings ST

Cheaper is constantly better. Why ought to sincerely do something to your net website online. Do not use your valuable time on making your website better while you may have someone do the whole thing for $25 greenbacks. I suggest, why have to you go through, it's far simplest your business, so do not put in the effort if someone can do it reasonably-priced. Let's face it, your $25 bucks pays for them to spend a minute of time putting your URL in an vehicle application and pressing a button. Sure, hundreds of engines nobody sees, and sure, just due to the fact Yahoo, MSN and Google want you to manually region in a code before excepting, and positive, even though your web page does not even want to be submitted in most cases, why pay for an professional while you could cross reasonably-priced and get the web page submitted. Heck, shop the $25 dollars, permit the engines discover you on their own and go to the movies rather.

Best

SEO Drama Queen

Dear search engine optimization Drama Queen

I wanted to make rapid money online. I joined a program that construct my website online and even presents me with merchandise to promote, submits my site and said the money would be coming in. I decided on mattresses, even though I understand nothing about them, but they promised I should make $a thousand a month with only some income. I paid they rate, went into the net builder and selected my web page template, pressed a few buttons and still have a domain. But I cannot be discovered at all....Even if I seek by using my area call.

HELP!

ZK

Dear ZK

Oh my! You mean they lied to you? Shame on them. You make the effort to pick a product you nothing about, pick an internet template you believe seems correct and count on the cash to be rolling in. Heck, they even promised to post the web page to the engines. Sure, maybe the site isn't always deigned to be seek engine friendly. Sure, your site is held deep of their subdirectories with all of the different 'want to get rich short' clients, certain, you by no means need to do any other thing to promote the web page....And yet you continue to cannot be observed. I am greatly surprised, appalled even. But simply, they might not lie to you. Maybe you should purchase more web sites from them for different products you recognize nothing approximately and maybe someday, you may get determined and make a sale.

Best

SEO Drama Queen

Dear SEO Drama Queen

After a lot analyzing and looking, I found an search engine optimization agency that has a terrific standing inside the search engine optimization international. They have been pricey, however promised to deliever. I paid the expenses and the method began. But, I become expected to work on the site as properly. I become predicted to provide keyword rich content or truely pay them to jot down content for my web site. I was expected to even make my web site simpler to examine via engines, alternate navigation schemes and paintings on advertising and marketing lingo and some thing they called 'website stickyness' Why am I paying them when I feel like I do all of the paintings. This need to be wrong and I am getting ripped off? I actually have visible other search engine optimization agencies that say I do not need to make any changes and they will add one hundred's of pages to my web site that promise top rankings. What must I do?

Worried

LM

Dear LM

Get your money returned now. How dare this search engine optimization Company count on you to certainly paintings with them on making your web page more search engine marketing prepared? I suggest it's far your website, you have to have a few say in it, and in case you do now not need to make adjustments to be able to assist the search engine marketing obtain their dreams...Nicely then do not. Go with that different search engine optimization Company. Let them upload 100's of hidden pages to the site. That way, in 3-6 months while Google realizes what has been accomplished, any ratings done may be dropped...However don't worry, you will have three-6 months of splendid placements and make plenty of cash. Then you can eliminate those bad pages, send an apology letter to Google and repeat the technique again. I am sure a good way to be simply ideal. Do now not follow that different search engine marketing Company as they assume you to paintings with them in a crew attempt, and as we realize, there may be no 'I" in team

Best

search engine marketing Drama Queen

My Dear Readers: Oy VEY...What I need to placed up with. Let us just recall, while you rent an search engine optimization Consultant, make sure they know the records and have the evidence to backup what they say. SEO is a group effort. Your search engine marketing consultant will request you are making adjustments, will assist make adjustments and becomes a member of your group. 65% of folks that hire an search engine optimization do no longer observe their advice and thus, can meet with failer. Remember this, there's more to search engine marketing then just including a tag right here, a phrase there, a link and so forth. It takes time and difficult paintings, however while done right, can provide you with great fulfillment. I should realize...In the end, I am the SEO Queen!

Please additionally look at :https://deepakaseoservices.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Benefits Of Having A Mobile App For Your Business

What Do You Want In A Digital Marketing Agency?

what is seo in digital marketing